welcome to Alice' world
Say what living in your inside

I want to make more friends and learn mor to grow up```

I'm a part in AWWGAME company,if u have questions,u could contact me.

2011年2月13日星期日

Welcome lunar new year of WOW------Vivid paper-cut to WOWPlayer


The lunar new year is the most important festival in China.
As usual, in this period,from Feb.2 to 9,people would like to enjoy reunion with family and have a good rest.
So does AWWGAME(www.awwgame.com).

But,we still prepare an art having Chinese features to our customers and wow friends,
and the name of this traditional art is paper-cut art,
which provides u with a vivid and exquisite pics of WOW. 


FIRST, I want to show u a pic --------"2011 of Rabbit"

Then,the pic"The world of cataclysm"















Perfect combination between wow games and Chinese paper-cut art
Next,Friends, can u guess who he is..................?















Let me give u my answer-----------------Night elf druid!!! Am I right?! : )

Fourthly, the next one appears---- Draenei Paladin












As this lunar new year,we have seen great strife, we Paladins of the Light, we Draenei, Dwarves and Humans.

AWWGAME provides u a pic about TROLL HUNTER:










     How strange and cute it is!!!The first sight i saw this pic I thought it was like a dragon.
And plus the red ,like a fire dragon!!! Lmao!!


 I like this traditional art,because it need to spend too much time and energy to cut the exquisite pictures.
To finish this art is a process,like playing WOW. You need to upgrade your level,
reflecting your long years to transform from a newbie to a master. 
Gold will not buy everything,but gold in WOW do play an important role .
Having gold, you could buy perfect items,this items can make you more charming and powerful. 
Sometimes something cute maybe happen.For instance,you wanna use your gold to buy new armors in a cheap price,
but you have no ideas to make a good deal with merchants or you have no experience of buying goods before.
The final result of it is that you didn't save your money from this purchase and you pay more gold to buy,
but you didn't know this truth and thought yourself is lucky. Lmao!!
AH is a virtual market ,but it is likes a real market having its rules.

In my mind, the most kind character in WOWgame is Spirit Healer.

At first,I like her most,owing to she help players like me to retrieve our bodies,
give me a new chance to reborn.But then and then,I became to hate she.
I know the moment I see her means things need to do again from zero.
After finished those tasks, however, these repetitions seem trivial.: ) 
The new year is around us, I don't know what will appear on my road and what kind of teammmates I will meet, 
just be brave after all the fights,I learn it from WOW game.

In China,in the new year,there is a custom that seniors need to give gift money to their children or grandchildren.
lol, I just wanna gold ,some gold in WOW game. I don't see the gold in my bags, for I'm just 7 level.
I once heard my colleague said that some foreign players often give her a little golds,
even she is a strange player to foreign players, although the amount of gold just 10 or 15,
but I know she sincerely thanks them and feel happy.lol
Hope I could get this luck and meet this kind of players frequently,
and then they give me gift gold.

  Hope the pics above will get a smile of u.

Friends.if u have good ideas about wow,just say what u want to convey-things living inside of youself------with me.



In fact,this is the my first time to write a blog,
which let me remember the film Julie& Julia . 
A little women named Julie,beyond 30, but she feel unsatisfied with her life.
She loves Julia from her heart and love cooking.So she set a goal----spend 365 Days to finish 524 Recipes,and write the process of doing this thing in her blog.(Julie' bloghttp://blogs.salon.com/0001399/). 

Laughters and tears she experienced ,a year past,the goal she finally finished,
and she found her way.When the new year coming,she obtained courage and strengthen from her blog.
So do I. I also hope I could get this returns from my typing.

(I think it is a good film to watch,about perseverance,about dream. )

In here ,welcoming the niceness of new year,
I'd like to wish all the friends who came and will come here have a good luck , 
successful career and good results in playing WOW. 
Now I am just 7 level in WOW game,but I will make every effort to boost myself.
How about u??
                                           
                                              
                                Feb.10,Midnight,Alice,: )









没有评论: